0.8 REGISTERED NURSE (Temporary Contract)
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
Registered Nurse (temporary, up to 18 months) Competition #2018-01
The Registered Nurse works closely with members of the team including to provide comprehensive primary care. The RN is a key provider in delivering chronic disease management and preventative care programs and health promotion services, such as smoking cessation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Registration with the CNO, in good standing
- Five (5) years of direct patient care experience would be an asset
- Clinical experience in a primary care setting preferred
- TEACH certification preferred
- Diabetic foot care certification preferred
The successful candidate must have proven and demonstrated skills in the following areas:
- problem solving
- time management
- proficiency in computer use (including an EMR)
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter, resume and three work related references, by mail, fax or email no later than 4:00 pm on Wednesday January 17, 2018 to:
Ashley Hall, Administrative Assistant
443 Northern Avenue
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 5L3
Fax: 705-942-9723 (confidential fax)
All applications must identify the position being applied for by using the corresponding competition number.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.