What To Expect:
- A solution focused, goal oriented approach to managing mood and problems
- Assistance in navigating or connecting with community resources
Psychoeducation and skill development such as:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Anger Management
- Stress Management
- You’re motivated and ready for change
- You’re prepared and present in sessions and willing to complete home exercises
- You’re willing to be accountable for your actions
- You’re willing to dedicate 50 – 60 minutes for scheduled sessions once every 1-2 weeks for a preset number of session
You can talk with your NP regarding referral to Counselling Services, or you can self refer by speaking with the receptionist.
If you don’t feel that these services or expectations suit your needs, or align with where you’re at, speak with your NP about other community or online services that may be more appropriate or fitting for you.